3 things not to do on the bus:
1. Don’t fall asleep. Yes, people make fun of you. No, no one is going to wake you at your stop. And yes, drooling does kill your credibility.
2. Don’t talk politics. If you really had an interesting take to share publicly, you’d be on the radio. No matter what point you have, no matter how good you articulate it, 1/2 the bus will think your wrong, and the other half will think you’re right for the wrong reason. You can’t win, move on to something else. If you can’t think of anything else, get off the bus and run for office.
3. Don’t eat unless you have plenty to share. Just a carry over from kindergarten and plain good policy.
- My weird Bus thing (elvisfan111.wordpress.com)
- This bus is terminating at the next stop…get off the bus…get off the bus…NOW! (emmajanemason.wordpress.com)