Every once in a while, I peel potatoes.
There’s a quiet to it, a simplicity, a clarity of goal.
There’s really only one way to do it; only one test of whether you’re doing it right or wrong: Is there any skin left?
Not a whole lot of brain power required.
But while peeling potatoes, it a good time to think; to reflect.
It’s good for the tummy, it’s good for the soul.
Feeling wayward? Needing time to get your head on? Go peel some potatoes.
- Herb Crusted Sweet Potato (deliciousdessertsrecipes.com)
- Redeeming Potatoes: Potato Cakes with Scallions and Garlic (hannahcuttingjones.wordpress.com)
- Guest Post: Stuffed Sweet Potatoes (cleaneatingveggiegirl.com)
- Purple potatoes are delicious AND alliterative (julieunfiltered.wordpress.com)
- Potatoes crisps peeled not composted (sherylbaker.wordpress.com)